We are currently recruiting several Application Engineers for an established Metrology System provider who are looking for professional, experienced candidates seeking a job that is both client-facing and technically stimulating.
In this field-based role, you will spend most of your time on Customers sites identifying and providing reliable solutions for technical issues as well as implementing equipment, and training users. You will also work in conjunction with the sales team as a key technical advisor and product advocate, helping to establish and maintain strong relationships with the customers.
* Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
* Respond to functional and technical queries from customer and the internal sales team
* Attend pre-demo meeting with Sales Representatives to listen and understand customer requirements in order to be able to deliver a tailored product demonstration
* Carry out product demonstrations and perform technical/ product training for sales people, and to the end users
* Attend scheduled appointments for product set up maintenance and repair
* Providing customer telephone-based support from the office on a rota basis
* Maintain accurate records, and update of internal CRM
There will be extensive travel in the UK to project sites to preform start-up, integration, and training services. There may also be a requirement for Engineers to stay away overnight. Candidate must have a full Driver License. It would be desirable for candidate to have a degree in Engineering, or Technical Field, or equivalent successful experience in a similar industry. Experience 3-5 Years in Engineering with a high degree of IT proficiency.