Do you have a passion for customer service and ensuring your customer's needs are met? Are you a go-getter and willing to get stuck into a role that will deliver results?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a growing Customer Service team in a multi-billion pound turnover company in Warwick. You will join a committed team that focuses on delivering the best service to their customers above all else.
This is a 6 month Fixed Term Role.
Key Duties -
* Speaking to both residential and business customers
* Delivering first-class customer service, ensuring the customer's needs are met before the call ends
* Handle potential complaints and resolve customer queries, escalating them to the team leaders when necessary
* Answer general enquires, including providing product information, pricing, delivery timescales etc
* Log all customer engagement via CRM
* Support other team members with incoming calls, responding to emails and dealing with orders
* Answering general enquiries
* Contribute ideas for the continuous improvement of the team and customer interaction
* Must have a track record of delivering exceptional customer service
* Possess an excellent telephone manner and email etiquette
* Fantastic communication skills both verbally and written
* Take pride and ownership in your work
* Have a "can-do" attitude
* Be a team player
In return you will receive a competitive salary with benefits, alongside working with forward-thinking individuals with a modern attitude to work.Apply Now