You will play a pivotal part in the Client Services team to ensure the training, sales and marketing materials are in order and accurately shipped to the appropriate places. This is an opportunity to take ownership in a role and let your organisational skills flourish. You will also support fellow Client Service Coordinators with ensuring first-class customer service is continuously delivered!
Main duties -
* Ensure 1st class customer service is paramount in all tasks
* Communicate professionally and courteously with internal and external stakeholders and clients
* Act as first point of contact for the Company's clients
* Provide 1st line support regarding to E-learning access portal
* Manage the inbound and outbound inventory in an efficient and timely manner
* Prepare materials for Field Sales and client meetings
* Ensure the despatch area is well-organised and clean
* Conduct monthly stock counts
* Administer the timely and accurate shipment of materials
* Liaise with 3rd party courier services effectively
* Carry out sales administrative duties, order processing, setting up new agreements and ad-hoc reports
* Physically move materials
You must have -
* Excellent, planning, organisational and communication skills
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in a customer service administrative or similar role
* Proficient in IT systems, including Microsoft products and CRM systems
* Outstanding attention to detail
* Able to work successfully in a team
* Be a confident and open individual with a 'can do' attitude.
This is a brand new position within the company and an exciting opportunity to join a globally recognised business.
To be considered for this role please apply now!