An innovative, fast-growing market leader are seeking a Database Cleansing Administrator as part of the Company's expansion plans. You will be based in a state-of-the-art office, located in the heart of Birmingham.
You will be responsible for ensuring the CRM system and inhouse data is accurately maintained and kept up to date in order to support sales activity for the Sales and Marketing department.
This will be carried out by outbound calling activity, followed by data entry of the information confirmed on the telephone, therefore strong attention to detail alongside good grammar and spelling is a must.
This is not a sales role and you will not be expected to generate leads; however, you will be expected to make high volume outbound calls, therefore you must be confident speaking to businesses and possess a professional and polite telephone manner.
* Data Management and cleansing activities
* Cold calling businesses to identify the key decision makers
* Cleansing of historic data directories via phone, ascertaining key business information and populating the MS Dynamics CRM System
* Management of out-of-date data and ensuring strict compliance with GDPR guidelines is adhered to
* Support and compliment the sales process to maintain a high level of service exceeding client expectations on a daily basis
* Identify opportunities for process improvements and to increase the accuracy of the Sales Database
* Build strong intercompany relationships with other staff /colleagues liaising with the team as appropriate
* Support the Sales and Marketing team on projects and administration of marketing materials
* Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
* Accurate and speedy inputting skills
* Strong literacy, numeracy and IT skills
* Accuracy and attention to details
* A high level of professionalism and personal integrity
* GCSE English and Mathematics Grade C, above or equivalent
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, creative company that truly value their staff and in return you will receive additional benefits alongside a competitive salary. If you wish to be considered for this position, please apply now with an updated CV.