Consultative field-based Sales professionals required to work for a renowned global organisation specialising in performance improvement, leadership development and business consultancy.
Are you looking for a rewarding career move, that can offer exceptional earning potential, whilst inspiring individuals? If you are already a successful salesperson able to identify prospects, source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas then we want to hear from you. We are recruiting for various geographical territories but ideally you will be based in Dublin or the surrounding area.
Successful candidates will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing the end to end sales process for a portfolio of Training and Development products designed to increase performance in all areas of a business.
You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal and will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts.
* Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies for your area
* Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
* Identify sales opportunities through consumer research
* Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
* Meet with customers to identify needs, and present products and services to prospective customers
* Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
* Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
* Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
* Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
* Proven experience in field Sales / business development / account management / territory management
* Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
* Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
* Excellent communication skills and well presented
* Interest or background in leadership development, training, performance improvement
Highly rewarding role, not only in terms of uncapped OTE but also in term of a unique business culture that whole heartedly supports and nurtures employees and enables personal growth and career development.