An innovative, fast-growing market leader specialising in the employee engagement and remuneration sector, are seeking an experienced Sales Executive to deliver new opportunities through the sale of their unique service offering.
You will help increase The Company's footprint and work with the team in contributing to the expansion of the customer base. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of the sales plan through to execution and possesses knowledge and understanding of solution sales.
You will be predominantly based in a new, state of the art office located in the heart of Birmingham, however some travel will be expected as this is a client facing role, therefore a driving licence is essential.
* Pipeline generation from initial contact, formal meeting to close
* Knowledge of the relevant sector and value proposition
* Becoming the Employee engagement advocate for the relevant sector
* Manage a portfolio and territory
* Meet and exceed targets, both financial and performance related
* Represent the brand and company at conferences and business networking events
* Identify new areas for expansion and contribute to the evolution of the company
* Build strong inter-company relationships with other staff /colleagues liaising with the teams as appropriate
* Coach and inspire colleagues
* Maintain relationships with our partners
* Support marketing with professional content for literature, brochures, online content and blogs
* Ability to present to diverse businesses and business professionals from business manager through to business owner entrepreneur
* Numeracy and the ability to understand/interpret legislative constraints. The role will include exposure to financial models including VAT, Tax and cashflow modelling
* Experience in the selling complex outsourced services through a consultative sales approach
* 5 Years' experience selling service solutions essential
* Understanding of Payroll and Pensions is desirable
* Workplace benefit sales is desirable
* Forward thinking and inquisitive nature, a desire to solve challenges
* Excellent communication, relationship management and interpersonal skills
* CRM update and maintenance essential
* The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
* Strong literacy, numeracy and IT skills
* Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workloads
* Time management skills
* A high level of professionalism and personal integrity
In return you will receive a generous basic and commission package, alongside additional staff benefits and car allowance. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, creative company. If you wish to be considered for this position, please apply now with an updated CV.