Are you looking for a new exciting part time opportunity? Our Client is looking for an Administrator to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks to ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of the office.
Responsibilities will include:
* Answering the phone, and dealing with enquiries accordingly
* Formatting their monthly newsletter
* Calling clients and keeping them up to date in the work cycle process
* Dealing with general enquiries from clients and potential clients
* Photocopying, scanning and postal duties
* Assisting the team with any administration support as required
To be successful in this role you should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organise your own workload. You will be skilled in MS Excel as there will be a significant amount of spreadsheet work and generally have a good grasp of IT systems and office equipment. You will have excellent attention to detail, be able to multi task and have an excellent telephone manner, alongside a team player approach.
Initially the hours are Monday to Thursday 1:00pm - 5:00pm and Friday 1:00pm - 3:30pm this is a temporary part time position which is ongoing. There is the potential for the role to be permanent full time. The full time hours would be Monday to Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm and Friday 9:00am - 3:30pm. Please consider this when applying for the role!