We are looking for a confident and highly skilled Legal Assistant or Paralegal with experience in Probate to join an independent law firm. A law degree is desirable but not essential, we will consider candidates qualified by experienced.
Key Duties -
* Assist with the preparation of probate documentation to clients and external organisations from client Instruction to Completion. Provide support in the drafting of legal documents
* Prepare Estate accounts and Inland Revenue accounts
* Administration of probate files
* Lodge deeds and documents
* Liaise with clients and external organisations, by correspondence and over the telephone
* Action designated incoming correspondence in a timely and efficient manner to ensure deadlines/critical dates are met.
* Take responsibility for standard procedures and/or own matters
* Attend and participate in client and internal meeting as required
* Open and close file and manage own cases
* Manage and prioritise incoming post, open date and file accordingly
* Any other duties with the scope and spirit of the post as required.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Confident, courteous and professional manner
* Ability to maintain relationships and client confidentiality
* Proficient IT skills
* Ability to work under tight deadlines
If you wish to be considered for this role, please apply with your most up to date CV.Apply Now