Are you looking for a new challenge within a growing organisation? Our Client is looking for an Administrator to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks to ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of the office.
Responsibilities will include:
* Answering the phone, and dealing with enquiries accordingly
* Booking appointments via e-mail and telephone
* Calling clients, liaising with internal and external parties
* Dealing with general enquiries from clients in a timely manner
* Photocopying, scanning and postal duties
* Assisting the team with any administration support as required
* Updating the CRM system with the appropriate information
* Taking part in meetings both team and external
To be successful in this role you should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organise your own workload. You will be skilled in MS Excel, MS Word, Dropbox and Outlook and generally have a good grasp of IT systems and office equipment. You will have excellent attention to detail, be able to multi task and have an excellent telephone manner, alongside a team player approach. You must be empathetic in all situations that you are involved in. You will have excellent communication skills and able to keep calk, under pressure.
This is a permanent full time role the hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with 1 hour lunch break, you will be paid for 30 minutes of this lunch break. The business offers Life assurance, pension, cash plan and a competitive holiday allowance. Our client also rewards their staff, for achieving and over exceeding their targets. You would receive two additional bonuses for these targets!