A fast-growing market leader are seeking a Telesales Executive as part of the Company's intensive expansion plans.
You will be responsible for generating high quality leads and sales appointments for a team of Sales Executives, and to ultimately promote the business through cold calling activity.
Alongside the task of increasing sales opportunities, you will be responsible for the maintenance of the CRM system and will ensure all data is accurate and compliant according to GDPR.
This is a brand-new opportunity in the business and you will be based in a state-of-the-art office located in the heart of Birmingham.
* Cold calling businesses to identify the key decision makers using historic data directories
* Use product knowledge to provide information about product's features, prices etc. and present their benefits
* Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer's requirements
* Using persuading and negotiating skills to secure a face to face meeting for the Sales Executives who will demonstrate the product
* Record all activity on MS Dynamics software as well as recording the customer's personal information accurately in a computer system
* Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company's reputation
* Go the "extra mile" to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
* Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information
* Ongoing development of own knowledge of the relevant sector and value proposition
* Meet and exceed targets, both financial and performance related
* Identify new areas for expansion and contribute to the evolution of the company
* Build strong intercompany relationships with other staff /colleagues liaising with the teams as appropriate
* Ability to converse with a diverse range of businesses and business professionals from business manager through to business owner entrepreneur
* Proven experience as a telemarketer or similar sales role
* Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Proficient in English
* Skilled in negotiation
* Persistent and results-oriented
* Patient and able to handle customer rejection
In return you will receive a generous basic and commission package, alongside additional staff benefits and car allowance. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, creative company that truly value their staff. If you wish to be considered for this position, please apply now with an updated CV.