A brand-new opportunity has arisen for an individual looking to progress their professional career within a well-established company who specialise in international transportation.
Our client is seeking a Junior Assistant to aid the Operations Executive with on and offsite support carrying out a host of administrative duties, alongside joining the Operations Executive with international travel. There is a physical element in this role, therefore being physically fit and happy to be on your feet often is a must.
* Raising and processing invoices
* Maintaining and updating customer files and ensuring job statuses are recorded correctly
* Answering telephone calls and forwarding messages the right person
* Attending international events
* General administrative duties to support the Operations Executive and Director
* Self-motivated and have a genuine desire to learn and progress in your career
* A team player with a can-do attitude
* Driving license and own transportation is a must due to the location of the office
* Willingness to travel internationally
* General good office and IT skills
* Physically fit
* Good customer service skills and friendly personality