A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic, forward-thinking organisation who focus on offering a specialised and unique service to their clients. As Business Development Manager, your goal will be to increase brand awareness and develop new business opportunities through face-to-face selling, networking and attending events.
You will work collaboratively with the team to ensure success in the expansion of the business and its client base. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of the sales plan through to execution, and, possesses knowledge and understanding of solution and consultative sales.
You will be operating both in the Company's modern offices, located on the outskirts of Birmingham city centre, alongside working on the field meeting and engaging with clients. It will be expected for you to have a driving license and access to own vehicle as this is a client facing role. In return you will receive a generous car allowance to support your travelling.
If you are ambitious and success-driven, this is an excellent opportunity to work with likeminded individuals and join a business that truly value their staff.
- Pipeline generation from initial contact, formal meeting to close
- Knowledge of the relevant sector and value proposition
- Becoming the Employee engagement advocate for the relevant sector
- Manage a portfolio and territory
- Meet and exceed targets, both financial and performance related
- Represent the brand and company at conferences and business networking events
- Identify new areas for expansion and contribute to the evolution of the company
- Build strong inter-company relationships with other staff /colleagues liaising with the teams as appropriate
- Coach and inspire colleagues
- Maintain relationships with our partners
- Support marketing with professional content for literature, brochures, online content and blogs
- Ability to present to diverse businesses and business professionals from business manager through to business owner entrepreneur
- Numeracy and the ability to understand/interpret legislative constraints. The role will include exposure to financial models including VAT, Tax and cashflow modelling
- Experience in the selling complex outsourced services through a consultative sales approach
- 5 Years' experience selling service solutions essential
- Understanding of Payroll and Pensions is desirable
- Workplace benefit sales is desirable
- Forward thinking and inquisitive nature, a desire to solve challenges
- Excellent communication, relationship management and interpersonal skills
- CRM update and maintenance essential
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Strong literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workloads
- Time management skills
- A high level of professionalism and personal integrity
In return you will receive a generous basic and commission package, alongside additional staff benefits and car allowance. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, creative company. If you wish to be considered for this position, please apply now with an updated CV.