Are you looking to work for a successful growing company based on the outskirts of Birmingham? Do you have previous experience within administration and customer services? We are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator who can support the business with the following duties:-
* Create, update orders and delivery requests in-line with company procedures
* Develop and maintain excellent rapport with clients, suppliers and other colleagues
* Support the sales team with their objectives
* Deal with any tasks promptly and efficiently
* Monitor client credit status with Head Office and ensure policies are always adhered to
* Any other ad-hoc duties
* Work with colleagues to achieve team objects and targets
* Administration, reception and filing
You will be an experienced Customer Service Coordinator ideally having worked for a company based in the building or construction industry. You will be able to work calmly under pressure, be extremely efficient and plan your workload effectively. You will possess excellent interpersonal skills, be a confident communicator both verbal and written. You must be IT literate and able to produce reports. You will also have excellent attention to detail and proactive with everything that you do.
Hours of work full time hours Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with 1 hour for lunch per day.
The business offers pension, an annual company bonus scheme. Free parking and they also offer a competitive holiday package.
Please contact Phoebe Howles on 01926 357 209 or e-mail your cv