Are you an experienced Metrology Engineer looking for a new challenge?
This is a great career opportunity working for an established and growing company that work with Clients globally, in all industries from Automotive and Composites to Renewables and Aerospace.
As a Metrology Engineer you will be providing measurement solutions that include laser scanning, inspection, alignment and reverse engineering.
We are looking for Metrology Engineers who have experience using the following instruments and software:
* Leica/Faro Laser Trackers, Romer/Faro Measurement Arms
* SpatialAnalyzer (SA), Polyworks, Delcam Software
Day to day duties will include, but not limited to:
* Undertaking onsite project work for clients worldwide
* Performing inspection, alignment and assembly/installation work
* Report writing
* Laser scanning
* Building/setting tooling for automotive and aerospace clients
* Downloading the recorded measurements and providing the information to the client
* Reverse Engineering
To be successful in this role you will need to be:
* A capable Metrology Engineer with a minimum of 1 year practical experience
* Hold a clean drivers licence and be willing to travel excessively both in the UK and overseas - please note this role requires the post holder to stay overnight on site most days
* A strong communicator - able to build rapport with clients and external contacts
* Able to work autonomously, in an organised and methodical professional manner
* Have the ability to read technical drawings
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package as well as working for a company that nurtures talent and offers long-term career development.