Are you looking to work for a well established accountancy practice based within Nuneaton? Do you have previous experience as an Accountant in a practice environment? We are looking for an Accountant who can support the business with the following duties:-
* Preparation of accounts and management accounts, able to carry this out from start to finish
* Liaising with clients to discuss final accounts before submitting to HMRC
* Able to complete and submit self- assessment tax returns
* Preparing VAT returns and book keeping for clients
* Preparation of clients payroll
* Liaising and meeting with new and existing clients regularly
* General queries
You will be an experienced Accountant, the business would also consider part qualified. You will be able to work calmly under pressure, be extremely efficient and plan your workload effectively. You will possess excellent interpersonal skills, be a confident communicator both verbal and written. You must be IT literate and able to take the accounts up to sign off, if you are able to complete sign off this would be beneficial. You will also have excellent attention to detail and proactive with everything that you do. If you have previous experience within Sage, Xero and Iris this would be advantageous.
Hours of work full time hours Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with a 30 minute lunch break. These are the core hours, but can be flexible.
The business offers pension, free parking as well as offering a competitive holiday package.
Please contact Phoebe Howles on 01926 357 209 or e-mail your cv