Are you looking for a new challenge within a globally recognised organisation? Our Client is looking for an Internal Sales Executive to identify prospects and develop new business opportunities for the sales team.
You will be responsible for supporting field sales agents in creating new business opportunities and arranging appointments.
* Researching and identifying new prospects through various methods such as Social Media, Internet, data and media press
* Engaging with prospects and creating interest through cold calling, emailing, following up
* Securing appointments
* Responding to incoming leads and enquiries
* Liaising with internal departments
* Taking on the full 360 of the sales journey when appropriate
* Managing own pipeline and forecasting sales to management
* Meeting performance and KPI targets
* Setting calendar invites
To be successful in this role you will be confident, highly driven, self motivated and have a genuine desire to be successful. You must have excellent communication skills and a proven track record of excelling in a business to business sales role. You will be skilled in MS Excel, MS Word, Dropbox and Outlook and generally have a good grasp of IT systems and office equipment. There will be UK travel required with this role once a month to various locations, you must be a driver and car owner due to this.
This is a permanent full time role the hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with 1 hour lunch break. The business offers Life assurance, pension, and 25 days holiday plus 8 for bank holidays. Our client also offers a quarterly company bonus scheme.
Please call Phoebe Howles on 01926 357 209 or e-mail your CV