We are currently recruiting for a budding Sales Administrator who is looking to work within a growing Sales Team by providing administrative support.
You will also be responding to incoming sales enquiries and answering customer emails on behalf of the Sales Team. Therefore, excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team and to develop your career within a growing business.
Duties would include;
- Answering the telephone and dealing with general and sales enquiries
- Assisting the Sales Team with general office support and administrative tasks such as; composing letters, faxes and e-mails
- Working alongside and liaising with the Procurement Team in assisting them with purchasing the correct items
- Maintaining and responding to customer emails on behalf of the Sales Team
- Requesting pricing from suppliers
- Ensuring the right products are available for the correct time and location via liaison with the Project Delivery Team
- Assisting with building costing documents
- Contacting product manufacturers to register opportunities
Personal attributes required;
- Must be computer literate and comfortable with using computer systems
- Always able to maintain a confident, professional and approachable telephone manner
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Committed and reliable
- The ability to work well under pressure and comfortable with working to deadlines
- Can work well within a team and also off own initiative
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now with your most up-to-date CV.