Assistant Retail Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced service advisor or existing Assistant Manager to join a flagship Retail Tyre Centre in Birmingham. As an accredited performance centre, they are seeking the highest calibre of professional to join their team and be instrumental in delivering an exceptional service to their retail and corporate customer base.
Your duties will include:
- Working alongside the Retail Manager, you will help to run the Retail Centre on a daily basis
- To take ownership of the full customer service journey from initial point of contact through to sale and beyond
- To advise, quote and sell tyre, alignment, service and balancing products
- To handle telephone enquiries professionally and in line to company standards
- To ensure all jobs are carried out in a timely fashion through liaising with workshop staff and selectively prioritising the workload
- To prepare, explain and issue tyre and mechanical repair quotations to customers
- To manage cash, credit card, BACS and cheque transactions
- To liaise with fleet management companies and local corporate accounts
- To liaise with parts suppliers and negotiate best deals daily
- To accurately manage Goods In/Goods Out and reconcile parts inventory
- Assisting in the workshop when the business requires
- Ensuring that all enquires are handled with efficiency, whilst simultaneously satisfying the needs of the customer and focusing on the sales and profitability of the centre
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working for a main dealer, fast fit or large independent retail business
- A fitting background with experience in tyre fitting, balancing and wheel alignment
- Experience within a fast paced, consumer driven automotive environment
- A demonstrable record of working to and of exceeding challenging targets
- An excellent communicator and a people person
- The ability to excel under pressure and thrive in a challenging and dynamic environment.
Working hours are 8.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 8.00am to 12.30pm Saturdays.
My Client really values its' employees and as such offer a range of additional benefits as part of the employment package.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and personality to excel in this challenging but rewarding role, please apply.