We are looking for a Receptionist to manage a front desk and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
In this stand alone Receptionist position, you will be the first point of contact for our clients company. The Receptionist's duties include offering administrative support across the organisation. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
Ultimately, the Receptionist's duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
Day to Day Responsibilities;
* Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
* Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
* Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
* Scan incoming post to document management system, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
* Ensure reception area and meeting rooms are tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
* Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
* Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
* Update calendars and schedule meetings as well as mange the meeting room bookings system
* Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, typing and faxing
* Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Professional attitude and appearance
* Solid written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
* Excellent organisational skills
* Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
* Excellent Customer service skills
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, then please apply now with the most recent version of your CV!