We are looking to recruit experienced Field Sales Executives for a renowned global organisation, specialising in performance improvement, leadership development and business consultancy.
We are looking for candidates that have a background in selling tailored solutions to large corporate clients and who can demonstrate they have a successful track record in achieving sales targets in a professional services environment because if successful you will be expected to deliver against an allocated sales target per annum.
Reporting to the UK MD, successful candidates will play a key role in increasing income and revenue through new business development activities and account management. Day to day you will be managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing the end to end sales process, as such candidates should be experienced in managing the end to end sales cycle from lead generation, through to forecasting, prospecting and driving opportunities to closure.
To be considered for this role you should be fluent in both German and English as the role will be supported by the UK marketing team and there will be a lot of interaction with the wider business in both the UK and USA.
Key competencies to be successful in the role:
- Strong communicator - written and verbal communication skills are vital in this client centric role as you will use your communication skills to cultivate trusted advisor relationships with clients, from first contact until you close the deal and will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts.
- Relationship Builder -build sincere relationship with clients particularly senior executives and leadership teams. You will be able to connect emotionally and build trust through your personal power, presence, magnetism and charisma
- Consultative Selling - naturally curious, interested in people, their business and their challenges with a solution focussed approach
- Business Acumen - a deep understanding of the client's commercial needs and the ability to develop a great business case which delivers a measurable result
- Self-Management - ability to stay focused on priority tasks and to keep track of lead actions on a weekly basis. Follow a proven play with 10 client facing hours per week being the key driver. You need to be structured, organised, systematic and disciplined
- Strong Work Ethic - choosing to be energetic and proactive, you are a self-motivated achiever who is goal oriented and you openly display lots of tenacity, perseverance and drive.
What's In It For You:
- A chance to join the leading global performance improvement organisation
- Through training you will acquire expertise on our clients portfolio of training and development solutions designed to increase performance in all areas of business. This will include tools, work sessions and blended learning solutions
- Excellent formal training programme delivering in the USA and the UK offices
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience from working closely with our subject matter experts in the areas of leadership, organisational development, execution and sales performance
- Be part of an engaging European team with a unique business culture that whole heartedly supports and nurtures employees and enables personal growth
- Potential for career development and ongoing personal development
- Competitive package with uncapped commission. On target earnings of €90,000 - €150,000.
If you an aspiring salesperson, looking for a rewarding career move, that can offer exceptional earning potential, this would be the ideal role for you. We have a number of these territory based sales roles available and as such are looking for various geographical territories in Germany but ideally you will be based in Munich or the surrounding area.
Due to the fact that you will be managed via the UK and ultimately the recruitment process is being managed by the UK/American team we ask that candidates submit an English version of their CV when applying for this role.
Ideally we are looking for candidate with proven business development and account management skills. Able to build networks and communicate effectively with VIPs and key stakeholders. Applicants should be fluent in both German and English as you will be reporting directly into the UK head office. This sales role offer a great opportunity to earn uncapped bonus.
We are looking for several experienced Sales Professional based in Germany who will be responsible for developing a territory. Successful applicants will be responsible for the full sales lifecycle.