Our client is a rapidly growing, reputable, Accountancy Practice who provides a full range of accountancy, business planning and independent financial advice to an exciting client portfolio. We are recruiting for an experienced Admin Supervisor to ensure smooth running of their administrative department.
Reporting into the Director your responsibilities will be:
- Assisting Directors by scheduling meetings and updating Outlook calendars.
- Managing two direct reports.
- Liaising with new clients to ensure accurate onboarding.
- Generating and preparing monthly client invoices.
- Typing up letters and other correspondence.
- Running Anti Money Laundering checks.
- Managing the meeting room booking system.
- Preparing presentations for Directors and Managers using PowerPoint.
- Running reports as requested by the Accounts and Tax team.
- Facility management – H&S, coordinating contractors/engineers, and ordering supplies.
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Monitoring petty cash and reconciling using Excel.
- Covering reception when required.
Along with strong administrative experience, this role requires professionalism, attention to detail and excellent communication skills. IT literacy is essential, particularly knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint. My client is looking for someone who is confident, outgoing, approachable and who is a real team player and candidates with previous experience of a corporate environment are highly desirable.
What’s on offer:
- Salary £22000 to £26000 dependant on experience
- Auto enrolled pension scheme of 5%
- 22 days holiday plus statutory holiday, increasing with service
- 37.5 hour working week
- Death in Service
- Annual bonus scheme
- Free car parking